Electronic Money Laundering Checks
· Full and edited electoral roll current and last 5 years
· Credit information
· Fixed line and mobile telephone data including ex-directory validation
· Mortality checks
· Birth certificate check (England and Wales)
· UK driving licence check
· UK & international passport check
· NI number check
· Address redirection check
· HMT sanctions
· Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
· US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Sanctions
· CCJs past and present
· Bankruptcy order registrations
· Any disputes or Correction Orders currently in place
· That the client's name has been properly specified and matches the address given
· Number, amount and dates of CCJs
· Amount and date of any bankruptcy
· Details of any Notices of Correction or Disputes recorded
International ID Check
These checks allow you to validate any passport or EU ID card, and check key data for individuals.
The process also screens the individual against the Enhanced Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons registers. It can also check biometric UK Residence Permits.
They are a useful tool when dealing with foreign nationals looking to do business in the UK or seeking employment but without an established UK address. It may also be used for UK nationals domiciled overseas.
Travel Visa Check
Travel Visa check may be used to screen UK and EU Travel Visas and UK Entry Clearance documents in order to assess an individual’s right to reside in the UK.
Lawyer Checker is an online service developed to reduce uncertainty in identifying the legitimacy of the vendor conveyancer. The service allows you to gather information on the conveyancer to which you are sending money to and better assess the risk associated with the transaction.
This helps conveyancers avoid the distraction and impact of a professional indemnity claim on their insurance, lender panel, status and brand.
Order Lawyer Checker >>